Please click on the icons above or see below for more information on VSGA VIP participation levels.
With the 2015 VSGA VIP Card, golfers are entitled to exclusive VIP rates at more than 200 courses throughout Virginia and West Virginia. In addition to a VIP Booklets, all card buyers receive:
- Bimonthly subscription to Virginia Golfer magazine
- VSGA Member Club Directory (for orders received by Feb. 1, 2015)
- VIP bag tag**
- VSGA eLetter with additional listings and special offers
VIP Participation Levels
eClub Member: $97
VSGA eClub Members receive a Supporter Level VIP Card and membership in a VSGA eClub. Additionally, eClub members will receive all VSGA member benefits, including a VSGA/USGA Handicap Index, which will be valid until Dec. 31, 2015.
As an eClub member, golfers will have the ability to post scores online and play in more than 100 VSGA One-Day events conducted throughout the year.
SUPPORTER COUPLE $115
Golfers at the Supporter and Supporter Couple level will receive:
- A 2015 VSGA VIP Card, entitling you to exclusive VIP rates at more than 200 courses in Virginia and West Virginia
- A generic 2015 bag tag (personalized bag tag available for an additional $6)
- The 2015 VSGA Club Directory supplement (for all cards ordered by Feb. 1, 2015)
- A bimonthly subscription to Virginia Golfer magazine
- A free monthly VSGA e-newsletter with additional listings and special offers
SPONSOR COUPLE: $195
Sponsor cardholders and Sponsor Couples receive all Supporter Level amenities, plus the following:
- “Tee for Two” certificates at The Homestead’s Old Course as well as the Golden Horseshoe Golf Club’s Green Course. This level includes a complimentary green fee with the rental of a motorized cart. The offer is good for 2015, Monday-Thursday, except holidays as available.
- A special gift
GOLD LEVEL: $500
Gold Level cardholders receive all Sponsor amenities, plus:
- A total of three transferable 2015 VIP Guest Cards, which are ideal for entertaining friends and clients. Note: The Gold Level cardholder must play with his or her guests.
- The Homestead’s “Best in Virginia” certificate on the Cascades Course, which includes complimentary green fees with the rental of a motorized cart. (The offer is good throughout 2015, Monday-Thursday, except holidays as available).
- The Golden Horseshoe’s “Go for the Gold” certificate on the Gold Course, which includes complimentary green fees with the rental of a motorized cart. (The offer is good throughout 2015, Monday-Thursday, except holidays as available).
- A complimentary invitation to the VSGA Annual Meeting and VSGA Day, where the 2014 scholarship award winners will be recognized.
- A special gift
Golfers ages 22 and under receive all of the benefits of those at the Supporter Level (cardholders under age 17 must be accompanied by an adult when using the card). Additional restrictions may apply with regard to renting or operating motorized carts.
SCHOLARSHIP FOUNDATION DONOR
The VSGA-VIP Scholarship Foundation is a 501(c)(3) corporation that provides grants and gifts for scholarships, scientific and educational research, and other charitable purposes. In order to contribute to the scholarship fund, please use the VIP Card Order Form, and donations are welcome. If you wish to discuss establishing a named scholarship, please contact the VSGA VIP department at (804) 378-2300.
Visit www.vsga.org to learn about the additional benefits for each VIP Card participation level, as well as up-to date listings of participating courses, cart fees, restrictions and additional specials.
NOTES – The VSGA VIP card differs from VSGA membership. Participation at the “eClub Member” level will include both a Supporter VIP Card and membership in a VSGA eClub. eClub members receive all VSGA member benefits, including a VSGA/USGA Handicap Index, which will be valid until Dec. 31, 2015.
A portion of the proceeds from each VIP Card sale goes to support the VSGA-VIP Scholarship Foundation. You play. They win.
*For 2015, the following pricing guidelines will be in place for the obligatory VSGA VIP Round:
January-March & November-December Maximum VIP Fee is $26 Monday-Thursday and $31 Friday-Sunday
April-October Maximum VIP Fee is $30 Monday-Thursday and $40 Friday-Sunday
Special offers may be slightly higher
**Engraved bag tags are available for $6.
Courses, times and dates on the 2015 VSGA VIP Card are subject to change. Please allow up to 10 days for delivery. There will be a $55 fee to replace VSGA VIP cards ($33 for Student cards). VIP cards are the property of the Virginia State Golf Association and may be recalled and privileges could be suspended if the terms on the card are violated. VIP cardholder fees paid to the VSGA are not fully tax-deductible. Fourteen percent is paid directly to the VSGA-VIP Scholarship Foundation, which is a qualified charitable 501(c)(3) organization. Consult your tax advisor for further information. Please visit www.vsga.org for updates and specials, or call (804) 378-2300 for additional information.