Mission of the VSGA Junior Golf Club
The mission of the VSGA Junior Golf Club is to provide boys and girls 18 and under with an opportunity to play golf in a friendly environment while promoting camaraderie, fair play and sportsmanship.
The goals of the VSGA Junior Golf Club are:
(1) Encourage juniors of all skill levels (beginner, novice, intermediate and advanced) to gain an appreciation for the game, its traditions, ideals and rules. – Golf clubs are required.
(2) Create competitive opportunities for advanced junior golfers.
(3) Have fun!
VSGA Junior Golf Club Member Benefits
The VSGA Junior Golf Club annual membership fee of $35* includes the following:
- An official VSGA/USGA Handicap Index
- VSGA Junior Golf Club member gift
- VSGA Junior Golf Club bag tag
- A complimentary subscription to Virginia Golfer magazine
Opportunity to Play In:
- Junior events throughout Virginia open to boys and girls, 12-18 years of age.
- Youth or developmental events throughout Virginia open to boys and girls, ages 13 and under.
- VSGA championships (if other eligibility criteria is met)
- VSGA One-Day events (if playing with an adult).
* – Additional fee of $27 per junior event (18 holes) and $17 per youth event (nine holes)
VSGA Junior Golf Club Membership Materials:
A VSGA Junior Golf Club membership packet will be e-mailed upon the receipt of a properly-executed application, including the $35 annual membership fee. The VSGA Junior Golf Club annual membership fee is non-refundable.
VSGA Junior Golf Club members from years past were deactivated as of Jan. 16, 2013, so please ensure that you register if you’re interested in being a member of the Junior Golf Club.